A Cell Manufacturing Technician plays a pivotal role in the production of photovoltaic (PV) cells, the essential components of solar panels. Their responsibilities include operating and maintaining machinery, monitoring production processes, conducting quality checks, and troubleshooting issues. These technicians ensure that PV cells are fabricated efficiently and meet stringent quality standards. They often work in cleanroom environments to prevent contamination and maintain cell purity. A Cell Manufacturing Technician’s expertise is crucial for the production of high-quality solar cells, contributing to the growth of the renewable energy industry.
What Will You Learn?
- Learning outcomes for a cell manufacturing technician typically include:
- 1. Proficiency in operating and maintaining cell manufacturing equipment.
- 2. Understanding of semiconductor and photovoltaic cell production processes.
- 3. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues.
- 4. Adherence to safety and quality standards.
- 5. Efficient utilization of resources for optimized production.
- 6. Effective teamwork and communication skills.
- 7. Knowledge of environmental and sustainability practices in cell manufacturing.
- 8.Continuous improvement in process efficiency and product quality.
- 9. Compliance with industry regulations and best practices.
- 10. Contribution to a safe, productive, and environmentally responsible manufacturing environment.
- Qualification: Diploma/ Bachelor of Engineering
- Age: 20+ years
- Experience: 1-3 Years
Basics to PV Cell
Basics of Semiconductor00:00
Solar Cell Principles & Production Environment00:00
Texturing Cleaning Process00:00
Silk Screen Printing & Sintering Process00:00
Classification Detection & EL Process00:00
Solar Cell Cost Reduction & Efficiency Improvement Training00:00
Site Management Training00:00
6s Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment (OHSE)
Workshop Management System Training00:00
Common Sense of Workshop Environmental Safety00:00
Team Safety Handout00:00
Workplace Help & Resources
New Employee Orientation, Personnel System Training00:00
Induction Training for New Employees00:00
Ability to Execute00:00